Please let me introduce you our current job offer in Belgium for neurologist specialists from within the EU.
We are looking for candidates with:
– English language knowledge, in this case you will be able to start working in English, and later the employer will offer you a free Dutch language course.
– French language knowledge, in this case you have to have at least B2 level of French language knowledge, and you have to confirm that you will reach level C1 during the recruitment process (it takes for 3-4 months). Or, it is a plus if you already have C1 level of French language knowledge. This is a requirement because in this case you will work in French language.
The offered annual salary is €250k-€350k (depends on the experience).
For a regional general hospital with a family character and short communication lines, where teamwork is key, we are looking for a NEUROLOGIST.
The hospital has 224 recognized beds, with a stroke unit. We have cooperation agreements with other healthcare institutions for highly specialized or specific care. With over 700 em-ployees we are one of the largest employers in the area (Flanders).
You would be part of a close-knit team, together with the nurses. The clinical tasks include: diagnosis and treatment of admitted and outpatient patients, consultation hours, cooperation with the emergency department and other specialist consultants.
What we offer:
• Attractive remuneration.
• Determine the activity level yourself.
• Permanent appointment, which gives you the opportunity to build up a great career in neu-rology until the end of your career and to develop a subspecialty according to your own ex-pertise.
• A challenging variety of neurological disorders and good cooperation with other tertiary centers in the region.
• Healthy living environment and good work-life balance.
• We provide the necessary guidance, so that you and your family can integrate smoothly. Our beautiful region has many assets for (young) families and employment opportunities for your partner.
• The hospital provides certain allowances to make the switch financially attractive.
• Our hospital is ideally located on the edge of the historic town centre, a stone’s throw from the coast. In short, a pleasant environment to live and work in.
If you are interested in the application please send us your updated CV to email@example.com.