Services & support
We help our candidates with the following services in the process:
- cultural training before the personal interview
- full organization of the personal interview, booking and payment of travel and accommodation
- providing free Swedish language training up to C1 level for the candidate, including textbooks and a monthly financial support
- providing free Swedish language training for family members moving together (partner, school-age children) up to a maximum of B2 level, but in the case of professions needing a license to practice, the partner’s training may also last up to C1 level
- apply for a Swedish license to practice and fully manage related matters
- a 40-hour free Swedish healthcare legislation course
- looking for an apartment in Sweden, mediation when signing a lease
- searching for kindergarten and school, management of enrollment
- informative assistance for the partner in finding a job
- arranging the moving itself, booking tickets and paying travel expenses
- providing financial support for shipping furniture and personal belongings if needed
- personal reception upon arrival
- providing escort and assistance for registration by the tax authority, opening a bank account, etc.
- providing unlimited telephone assistance during the first period of living abroad
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Send us a message or get in touch at any of our contact details below, and we will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours .
Vágási Barbara: +36 20 521 0012 Felpéczi Kitti: +36 70 363 7171
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: mediflexible-noemi
Postal Adress: Orgona utca 10. Kozármisleny, Hungary, H-7761