Child & Adolescence Psychatry Clinic, Nässjö, Region Jönkpöing
Requirements for education
Specialist exam in Child and Adolescence Psychiatry from within EU.
The work includes assessment and treatment of all child-psychiatric diagnoses.
Accustomed to teamwork.
Skills and abilities required for the position
Psychotherapist skills are meritorious.
Personal qualities required for the position
- Structured approach,
- stress tolerance,
- high social skills.
Stand-by work at home in the evening, night and weekend, called in if necessary. During on-call time, responsibility for inpatient care and consultants at the children’s clinic.
B driver’s license, IT experience.
Salary for staff with Swedish legitimation
You will start by being employed as a doctor’s assistant with a salary of 55.000 SEK/ month with a general fixed-term employment contract for a six months’ period while the language develops and the introduction takes place in the workplace. During this period, deepening of language skills is offered, two days a week for 12 weeks.
When Swedish legitimation and licence to practice as a specialist in Sweden has been issued by the Socialstyrelsen (National Board of Health), the employment will be changed to permanent and new salary will be paid as specialist doctor in accordance with the agreement. Salary will be 65-70.000 SEK/month, which is for newly specialized doctors. The longer professional background one has, the higher salary one earns up to 80-90.000 SEK.
Planned date of employment
Description of the clinic
The business provides child and youth psychiatric care at specialist level for ages 0 – 17.
There is an inpatient unit with 24-hour care, an anorexia unit with day care and outpatient care and three child psychiatric outpatient receptions in Jönköping County. Placement is primarily in Nässjö, however, placement can take place within the entire county.
Doctors, psychologists, counsellors, nurses, carers work at the clinic, and currently there are 19 employed doctors of which 12 are fully qualified specialists.
BUP in Nässjö is a well-functioning and pleasant workplace. We care for a good working environment and a good attitude towards each other in the staff group. Our employees are offered continuous development of skills. If there is an interest in research, it is regarded as an asset. For a good start with us, you get a customized introduction based on experience.
Services offered by the employer and Mediflexible
- During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel and accommodation is financed by Mediflexible
- 6-7 months long, free Swedish course, financial support during the course (the amount is topic of negotiation)
- Free language education for family members – to B2 level for spouses and school-age children, to C1 level for spouses who have jobs with licence requirement
- Assistance in the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
- 40 hours long free Swedish legal and social training
- Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
- Assistance in finding school/kindergarten for the children
- Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
Documents required for application:
- Professional English CV in which your experience (number of completed examinations/surgeries, with differentiation between pre-and post-specialization experience) are detailed
- scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
- scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
- two English-speaking reference persons who are reachable on phone
- proof of language knowledge (if you have such)
If you are interested please send your detailed professional CV and other necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org!