Local health, Rehab Reception, Vänersborg
Requirements for education
Physiotherapist from within the EU
Requirements for experience
Minimum 1 year experience of independent patient work in outpatient care.
Independent patient work in rehabilitation. Responsibility for assessment and appropriate measures. Treat patients of all ages with musculoskeletal problems, sports injuries, neurological diseases and problems with pain and stress.
Description of the activity
15 employees work at the reception, ten of whom are physiotherapists. Modern and purposeful premises in central Vänersborg.
Further information about salary etc. will be shared at the interview.
However, depending on professional experience, usually it is 27-34.000 SEK (2500-3200 EUR).
PLUS introductory program is applied to doctors trained in countries within the EU but outside of Sweden. Prerequisites are knowledge of the Swedish language at the lowest level B2 and employment in the Västra Götaland Region. Swedish licence to practice is not a requirement.
The purpose of PLUS is to create familiarity in the Swedish health care system for health staff trained abroad by contributing with increased knowledge and understanding. The goal is for the participants to develop good language skills, a good understanding of attitudes and treatment issues as well as familiarity with the regulations that apply and which actors and partners exist around health care. This contributes to increased security for the participant and thus increased patient safety in care.
The education includes:
– continuation course in the Swedish language with communication and culture (level C1)
– lectures and seminars: topics related to the professional approach in Swedish health care; for example, interprofessional collaboration, ethics, person-centred care, laws and regulations, documentation, insurance medicine, mental illness and more
– group supervision in small groups with reflection on own experiences and theoretical sections, under the guidance of experienced professionals.
The training lasts for 34 weeks, 1-2 days per week depending on language level.
Services offered by the employer and Mediflexible
- During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel and accommodation is financed by Mediflexible
- Free Swedish course from A1 to C1 level. Between A1 and B2 online or in classroom in Budapest and B2 – C1 in the workplace in combination with work. Financial support during the course up to B2 level (the amount is topic of negotiation).
- Assistance during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
- Assistance in finding a flat or house for the applicant
- Assistance in finding school/kindergarten for the children
- Assistance in the first steps to be able to settle down in Sweden
- The employer reimburses costs for rent for 2 months and SEK 4,000 in moving allowance.
Documents required for application:
– Professional English CV in which your experience (number of completed examinations/treatments, with differentiation between pre-and post-specialization experience) are detailed
– Cover letter
– scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
– scanned version of specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
If you are interested please send your detailed professional CV and other necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 20th of May.