General / Family Medicine
Nybro Health Centre / Kalmar County
Specialist in General/ Family Medicine from within the EU
Longer experience in working in General / Family Medicine.
Competences and skills that are particularly important for the position
- Good language skills
- Great social skills
- Motivated to work both independently and in multidisciplinary team.
Assessed personal suitability weighs heavily.
Preparedness and on-call duties
Work at on-call centre included in the service.
Your salary will be allocated by your competences independently of your nationality.
Specialist salaries in Sweden vary between 60 000 SEK and even 90 000 SEK/month.
The minimum salary during the first 6 months of your employment is gross 45.500 SEK/month, while you are waiting for your licence to practice. Between the 7th and 12th month it will be 56.000 SEK/month. Then it is agreed individually according to your experience and it continues to raise to 60-80 000 SEK.
Preliminary date for interview of candidate:
By agreement but as soon as possible.
Preliminary time of employment:
By agreement, after completed C1-level in Swedish.
Description of the health centre
It is Nybro Health Centre. The health centre shall provide care as needed in the form of investigation, diagnostic treatment, nursing, counselling and follow-up. The health care contributions that are offered must be aimed at all types of diseases (chronic as well as acute), injuries and perceived problems, which do not require the hospital’s medical and technical resources. The health centre must work preventively in accordance with the National Board of Health and Welfare’s guidelines for disease prevention methods. Primary care is person-centred and should strengthen the patient’s ability to maintain, promote or improve their health.
We have specialist clinics in areas such as asthma / COPD, dementia, diabetes, rehab coordinator, care coordination and lifestyle.
Nybro health centre is located in central Nybro with proximity to good communications. We have about 8,400 listed patients. We strive to create security together and give patients good care. Our workplace is characterized by commitment, good cooperation and we help each other achieve the goals of the business.
Number of employees and occupational categories
Approximately 29 permanently employed colleagues: specialists in General Medicine, district nurses, nurses, assistant nurses, assistant, biomedical analyst, podologist, psychologist, secretary, manager.
About the city
Nybro is a city and the seat of Nybro Municipality, Kalmar County, Sweden with 13,583 inhabitants in 2020.
Services offered by the employer and Mediflexible
- During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel and accommodation is financed by Mediflexible
- 6-7 months long, free Swedish course, financial support during the course (the amount is topic of negotiation)
- Possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual agreement
- Help with the application process for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
- 40 hours long free Swedish legal and social training
- Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
- Assistance in the organization of moving, in apartment-seeking and searching for nursery school / school for children etc.
Documents required for application:
– Professional English CV in which the general psychiatry experience (number of completed examinations/surgeries, with differentiation between pre-and post-specialization experience) are detailed
– cover letter
– scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
– scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
– certificate of language knowledge (English and/or Scandinavian languages)
– two English-speaking reference persons who are reachable on phone
If you are interested please send your detailed professional CV and other necessary documents to
firstname.lastname@example.org before May 11.