anaesthesia for emergency and planned surgical interventions,
emergency and planned caesarean section,
adult, child and neo-CPR,
Important personal characteristics
Communication skills, high social skills and good treatment, flexibility, easy to collaborate, de-sire to develop one’s skills in healthcare.
Areas of responsibility / requirements linked to the service
work in surgery and ICU at Hudiksvall hospital,
travel to courses and conferences,
participate in the medical training as a supervisor, lecturer,
participate in business development.
The following salary is valid for 2022. From next year, a bit higher salary can be expectable.
- Assistant doctor, general fixed-term employment 43 100 SEK during Swedish studies B2 – C1 in combination with work 50/50 before Swedish legitimation and specialist licence.
- Legitimated assistant doctor, general fixed-term employment 47 100 SEK after having Swedish legitimation and specialist licence and during introduction to the role.
- Leg assistant doctor, permanent employment SEK 51,100. When the candidate is able to perform the work required in the role.
- Specialist doctor, permanent employment SEK 64,800. When the candidate manages his/her duties independently.
- Head-doctor, permanent employment. After a while, it is possible to apply for a position as a head-doctor where the salary is negotiated individually and can be even 70-80.000 SEK or more.
On-call work occurs, you must be on-call after 6 months of introduction to surgery/ICU. You should start working as a primary on-call with stand-by at home (depending on your experience/language level).
Digital interview around the 20th of October. Any date for a study-tour will be set later.
About the city
Hudiksvall is a harbour town with a bit of everything. Here you have proximity to nature, leisure activities for both adults and children, and you can easily commute to and from one of the country’s major cities on the same day.
Services offered by the employer and Mediflexible
• During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel, accommodation and meals are financed by Mediflexible
• Free Swedish course from A1 to C1 level. Between A1 and B2 online and B2 – C1 in the workplace in combination with work. The candidates will study each workday in the afternoon, after 50% work. Financial support during the course up to B2 (the amount is topic of negotiation).
• Free language education for family members – to B2 level for spouses and school-age children is obligatory.
• Help with the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
• Free Swedish legal and social training which consists of 40 lessons
• Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
• Assistance in finding school/kindergarten for the children
• Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
• Support for moving: 20.000 SEK for singles and 30.000 SEK for families for furniture transport + 5.000 SEK for travel costs.
Documents required for application:
• Professional English CV in which your experience is detailed
• Cover letter
• Scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
- Scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
• 3-4 English-speaking reference persons, one of them must be a chief and the others colleagues.
As a part of the application process, we need to take a personality test with our candidates and its result must be presented for the Swedish employer.
If you are interested, please send your detailed professional CV and other necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19. September.