Kérem engedje meg, hogy bemutassam különleges svédországi álláslehetőségünket, amely a Ryhov Megyei Kórházban, Jönköpingben került meghirdetésre,
- Klinikai kémikusok, ILLETVE
- Biokémikusok, ILLETVE
- Laboratóriumi orvosok, ILLETVE
- Immonológusok, ILLETVE
- Transzfuziológusok, ILLETVE
A jelentkezési határidő a dokumentumok leadásával együtt: február 7.
Az állás részletei:
Clinical Chemistry / Laboratory Medicine
Ryhov County Hospital in Jönköping city
Consultant / specialist doctor
Requirements for education
Specialist exam in Clinical Chemistry (Biochemistry) from within EU.
Other related specialities might be also acceptable, such as Laboratory Medicine, Immunology, Transfusion Medicine, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Internal medicine etc.
4-5 years’ experience as a specialist would be an asset. Less experience might also be acceptable.
Previous experience in clinical chemistry as well as knowledge in chromatography and autoimmunity are desirable.
Required competences and skills
Easy to collaborate with others. Knowledge and experience with daily operational work in the laboratory, method development, quality follow-up, improvement work, procurements, supervision, training of employees and students are needed for you to thrive with us.
Personal qualities required for the position
Positive attitude, commitment and flexibility.
No traditional on-call work, day on-call some weeks.
The position involves work and possibly several placements in the county’s laboratories.
Salary for staff with Swedish legitimation
Employed as a medical assistant with a salary of SEK 55.000 /month with a general temporary employment as a form of employment during a six months’ period while the language is developed and the introduction takes place at the workplace.
When Swedish legitimation, proof of specialist competence and the introduction is complete and issued by the National Board of Health and Welfare, the employment changes to a permanent position and the salary is set as for a specialist doctor according to agreement, which is minimum SEK 63,000.
After a while, the salary will increase by individual agreement and it can go up to even SEK 70-80.000 or more.
Planned date of employment
As soon as possible.
Description of the goal of activity
Laboratory Medicine is an administration body that has its operations spread throughout the county. We have about 300 employees and the business consists of clinical chemistry and transfusion medicine in Jönköping, Höglandet and Värnamo, microbiology and clinical pathology and cytology. We also have operations at 19 health centre laboratories in the county. Our goal is to deliver the best possible diagnostics based on best practice and national and international guidelines.
Description of the clinic
Clinical chemistry is part of Laboratory Medicine and works with the diagnosis of various types of diseases and pathological conditions. In one year, we do about four million analyzes.
In laboratory medicine, there is also a unit for research and development that produces new technologies and methods for the purpose that together with healthcare, provide patients with better health and quality of life.
We strive to work integrated across the various medical disciplines within Laboratory Medicine. In total, we have about 300 employees in various places in the region. Clinical Chemistry’s operations are accredited by Swedac.
Services offered by the employer and Mediflexible
- During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel, accommodation and meals are financed by Mediflexible
- 6-7 months long, free Swedish course, financial support during the course (the amount is topic of negotiation)
- Free language education for family members – to B2 level for spouses and school-age children, to C1 level for spouses who have jobs with licence requirement
- Help with the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
- free Swedish legal and social training which consists of 40 lessons
- Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
- Assistance in job-searching for the spouse
- Assistance in finding school/kindergarten for the children
- Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
Documents required for application:
- Professional English CV in which your experience (number of completed examinations/surgeries, with differentiation between pre-and post-specialization experience) are detailed
- Cover letter
- Scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
- Scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
- Two English-speaking reference persons who are reachable on phone
- Proof of language knowledge (if you have such)
If you are interested, please send your detailed professional CV and other necessary documents to email@example.com before 7. February.