Biokémikus szakorvosokat keresünk dél-svédországi pozíciókba. Amennyiben érdekli a lehetőség, kérem vegye fel velünk a kapcsolatot az firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail címen, vagy a lap alján.
• Biokémikus végzettség az Európai Unióból
• néhány év tapasztalat megléte előnyt jelent
• legalább tárgyalási szintű angoltudás
• 57,000 – 66,000 SEK/hó szakorvosi fizetés, 70,000 – 80,000 SEK/hó főorvosi fizetés
• ingyenes svéd nyelvtanfolyam
• relokáció (segítség a lakáskeresésben és hivatalos ügyekben)
Részletes információ angol nyelven:
By us you will be responsible for medical assessments concerning the laboratory activities in clinical chemistry. You will contribute to ensuring that the analysis and product assortment meets current medical needs and is quality assured. The service includes being responsible for information to clients and actively collaborating with clinically operating doctors and other care providers. They will work for technological and methodological development and work towards established quality objec-tives. Maintaining and developing your own medical knowledge is of great importance and you will contribute to the training of the county organisation’s staff so that technical and medical knowledge is maintained and developed. You will supervise trainee doctors and have the opportunity to con-duct research in your area of knowledge. In the future, the service may involve medical manage-ment responsibility.
Legitimated doctor with a specialist exam in Biological Chemistry / Clinical Biology, or other equivalent EU degree.
Experience required knowledge of:
- general clinical chemistry,
- blood gases,
- haematology and
- special chemistry including protein.
Competences and skills which are especially important for position
You are a perceptive person with very good cooperative ability while being knowledgeable and engaged. You want to participate in and run both the daily operations and the development of activities in clinical chemistry and transfusion medicine in collaboration with other staff. You are used to working in teams and are enterprising and driven. By us, the doctor’s role is to be outgoing, and we value a good communicative ability.
After the language training you will have good knowledge of the Swedish language both orally and in writing (C1 level).
Great emphasis is placed on a person’s fitness.
Experience in transfusion medicine is an advantage for the service, as it is research experience and leadership experience.
It is important that the candidate considered a move properly before the interview.
Preparedness and duty-service
Depends on competence.
Salary range (approx.): specialist doctor 57,000 – 66,000 SEK
head-doctor 70,000 – 80,000 SEK.
Services offered by the employer and Mediflexible
- During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel and ac-commodation is financed by Mediflexible
- 6-7 months long, free Swedish course, financial support during the course (the amount is topic of negotiation)
- Possibility of free language education for family members, finding school / kindergarten, helping in searching for a job for the partner – depends on individual agreement
- Assistance during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
- 40 hours long free Swedish legal and social training
- Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
- Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
- Ensuring with a contact person for 1 year after moving to Sweden
Documents required for application:
- Professional English CV in which the general psychiatry experience (number of completed exami-nations/surgeries, with differentiation between pre-and post-specialization experience) are detailed
- Cover letter
- Scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
- Scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
- Certificate of language knowledge (English and/or Scandinavian languages)
- Two English-speaking reference persons who are reachable on phone
If you are interested please send your detailed professional CV and other necessary documents to email@example.com